Board Meeting Agenda
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the North Shore Fire Department Board of Directors will be held on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, immediately following the Finance Committee meeting that starts at 7:30 a.m. at Whitefish Bay Village Hall, 5300 N. Marlborough Drive, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin to consider:
1. Call to order, roll call
2. Persons Desiring to be Heard
3. Consideration of Minutes:
- April 9, 2013 Board Meeting Minutes
- May 7, 2013 Special Board Meeting Minutes
4. Fire Chief's Report on Department Activities relating to Department Calls, Staffing, Appointment/Promotion Needs, Training, Fire Prevention activities and upcoming events
5. NSFD Commission Chairperson's Report
6. Committee Assignments
7. Committee Reports
a. Finance Committee
8. Motion to Adjourn into Closed Session
The Board of Directors reserves the right to adjourn into closed session under the provisions of: 1) Sec. 19.85(1)(g), Wis. Stats. to confer with legal counsel for advise concerning strategy with respect to litigation which it is or is likely to become involved; and 2) Sec. 19.85(1)(e), Wis. Stats. for the purpose of deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, or the investing of public funds, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session .
9. Reconvene in Open Session Pursuant to Section 19.85(2), Wis. Stats. for possible action on closed session matters under Item 8.
11. Date and Location for Next Meeting – June 11, 2013 –Bayside Village Hall
DATED this 10th day of May, 2013
NSFD Board of Directors
PERSONS REQUIRING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS FOR ATTENDANCE AT THE MEETING SHOULD CONTACT THE NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT CHIEF'S OFFICE AT 357-0113, AT LEAST ONE (1) BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO THE MEETING.