CPR RsQ Device Facts
- FACT: 90% of people who suffer our-of-hospital cardiac arrest DIE because they do not receive immediate attention.
- FACT: 70% of most people feel helpless to act during a cardiac emergency because they don't know how to administer CPR or are afraid of hurting the victim.
- FACT: 80% of sudden cardiac arrest happens in private or residential settings.
- FACT: Only 41 % of people who experience cardiac arrest at home, work or in public get the immediate help that they need before emergency help arrives.
- FACT: Hands-Only CPR can double, even triple a victim's chance of survival.
- FACT: In a national survey, Americans who have not been trained in CPR within the past 5 years said they would be more likely to perform Hands-Only CPR.
- (Source for above information: American Heart Association)
- FACT: CPR RsQ Assist makes the Hands-Only technique easier.
- FACT: CPR RsQ Assist shows a 90% reduction in fatigue and a 94.5% increase in performance.
- FACT: CPR RsQ Assist requires no special training. It is equipped with an audio and visual metronome with a flashing red LED light and voice to guide you confidently through compression timing.
- FACT: CPR RsQ Assist is less likely to crack ribs (which occurs in 1/3 of normal CPR treatment).
- FACT: CPR RsQ Assist is affordable. Portable unit is $79.50; Wall mounted unit is $129.50. (Plus shipping & handling)
- FACT: CPR RsQ Assist makes victim response more accessible. Units can be placed on a shelf, mounted to a wall, kept in the trunk of a car..........the sooner compressions are initiated, and the blood is forced to flow again, the greater the survivor rate!