Requirements for Permit Application
1. Permit Application
Fire Alarm (PF-216)
Sprinkler (Water-Based) (PF-316)
Alternative Suppression (PF-416)
Hood & Duct (PF-416K)
Flammable Finishes (PF-516)
Outdoor Burns (PF-716)
Hot Work, Demolition & Misc. Permits (PF-816)
2. Plans (Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, Building, etc.)
- Plans are required for any interior alterations other than cosmetic. (Changes in occupancy only do not require plans).
- Where required, a copy of the State Conditional Approval Letter shall be included with a copy of the State-approved plans (>20 devices or heads, etc.).
- Only one set of plans is required by NSFD. Any additional copies desired, should be submitted with a self-addressed stamped envelope for return.
- For complete instructions for fire alarm installations, repairs and modifications, click here.
3. Fees (as calculated on appropriate permit form above):
- Check payable to NSFD
- Credit Card (click payment button below). Service fees apply.
- Include payment receipt with submittal
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Mail (North Shore Fire Dept, 665 E. Brown Deer Rd, Bayside, WI 53217 Attn: D. Flint)
- Electronic (all electronic plan submittals must be combined into a single PDF)
- Burn all documents to CD
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if file size is <7MB
- If file size is >7MB, must use drop-box product
- Drop off at Bayside station
Customer pays any applicable fees for payments with credit card.