Schedule a Car Seat Installation
The North Shore Fire Department installs car seats for North Shore residents on an appointment only basis - no walk-ins please. If you are not a North Shore resident, or need an alternative resource, you may visit BlueKids.org or SafeKidswi.org for a list of additional car seat fitting stations.
- Donations are accepted at the time of your appointment to keep the car seat program in operation.
- Please bring your car seat manual, vehicle manual, and child along with you, if possible.
- Limit one (1) car seat per appointment.
- Each appointment lasts 30 to 40 minutes to allow for: inspection of seat, installation, and required educational information.
- If you are expecting a baby, it is best to schedule your appointment for at least one (1) month prior to the anticipated due date.