Vision Statement / Organizational Values
To provide a range of programs designed to educate and protect the lives and property of all North Shore residents from adverse effects of fires, sudden medical emergencies, or exposure to dangerous conditions created by either man or nature.
It is the vision of North Shore Fire/Rescue to be recognized by those we serve, our members and our peers as:
- Providing the best fire, medical and life safety services in the Country.
- A dynamic organization that adjusts to the needs of the communities we serve
- An organization recognized as a leader in the provision of regional and cooperative services between communities.
- Strategic Goal #1: Provide service that meets or exceeds the communities’ expectations as North Shore Fire/Rescue’s contribution towards public safety’s overall mission of keeping communities safe.
- Strategic Goal #2: Develop and maintain partnerships within the community as a means to educate the public on how to keep their communities safe and receive feedback on the service provided by North Shore Fire/Rescue.
- Strategic Goal #3: Ensure North Shore Fire/Rescue is a fiscally sound organization.
- Strategic Goal #4: Recruit and maintain well trained and educated employees dedicated to providing service to the North Shore Communities.
We value having pride in the organization, the service we provide, the communities we serve, and the stations and equipment we use.
We value the honor of being part of an organization and profession that is trusted by the community.
We value the integrity and honesty of our members and what upholding these values means to our customers and other members.
We value committing to excellence and reliability in everything we do.
We value leadership, teamwork, innovation, labor-management collaboration, respect and tolerance in our organization.
We value cooperation and region-wide planning with neighboring responders so that great service and efficiency are never hampered by territorialism or parochialism.
We value the social good in what we do as an organization and as individuals.