Submit a Permit Application
- Construction/Occupancy (PF-119)
- Occupancy Only
- Fire Alarm (PF-219)
- Fire Alarm/Change in Monitoring (PF-219CIM)
- In-Building Emergency Communication (PF-219ECS)
- Sprinkler (Water-Based) (PF-319)
- Sprinkler (Less Than 20 Heads)
- Underground Fire Protection Systems (PF319U)
- Kitchen Hood and Duct (PF-419K)
- Alternative Suppression (PF-419)
- Flammable Finishes (PF-519)
- Tents (PF-619)
- Outdoor Burn (PF-719)
- Hot Work/Demolition/Miscellaneous (PF-819)
- Re - Inspection
- Miscellaneous Payment
- Plan Review Resubmittal (PRR21)
Plans (Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, Building, etc.)
- Plans uploaded through links above are restricted to 100MB.
- Plans are required for any interior alterations other than cosmetic. (Changes in occupancy only do not require plans).
- Where required, a copy of the State Conditional Approval Letter shall be included with a copy of the State-approved plans (greater than 20 devices or heads, etc.).
- When submitting paper plans, only one set of plans is required by North Shore Fire Department (NSFD). Any additional copies desired, should be submitted with a self-addressed stamped envelope for return.
Fees (as Calculated on Appropriate Permit Form)
- Credit Card - Service Fees Apply
- Check Payable to NSFD (with associated form)
How to Submit
- Electronic (All electronic plan submittals must be combined into a single PDF)
- Submit plans, fee and permit application electronically by using one of the above links.
- Burn all documents to compact disc (CD) or flash drive
- Mail to:
Attention: D. Flint
North Shore Fire Department
665 E Brown Deer Road
Bayside, WI 53217
- Drop off at Bayside Station